Monday, March 17, 2008

Digital Story Reflection

Doing this assignment I learned a lot more about the legend of the moon festival that I had heard bits and pieces of while I was in china, it was fun to put together the pieces I had heard with the many versions I read of the legend to make my story. Most of the technical skills I already knew how to do, but there were a few things I learned, for exaple; how to use Audacity to cut music up to fit the story, how to put the pieces together to make up a digital story, and how to test and make a mic sound better. I learned that to make a digital story you have to have a story first, then find pictures, and finally music to fit both of those, and if you do those in the wrong order then your story won't turn out as good. all in all this was a fun activity that I would definitaly use in the classroom with my future students.

1 comment:

Mr. G said...

I enjoyed learning about the lady on the moon. The set up of pictures and the storyboard were great. I could see your future students being glued to the TV/Screen when you play this for them. Good Job!