Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reflection 09/13/08

I really liked the first article I read, which was the one about helping boys enjoy literature by reading them picture books and regular books with Archetypes. I think that if we find boys or girls that we notice are having a problem in a certain area, especially reading we can really find an archetype that would help this student, and read and discuss the book with them. If we are helping them implement the characteristics that the books give in more situations throughout the day then it can help them even more. I loved that she tied the importance of visual literacy into the article, because I had to read another article for a different class talking about the importance of visual literacy. I think it will be interesting to hear the views and interpretations people have about the two different articles that were read

No comments: