Monday, October 13, 2008

Reflection #6

This week I thought the readings were interesting. I think that the OCW's would be useful to really help those who either don't have the means to get and education, and also to those who are already in the field of work, but want to get a little more information on one subject or another. I had a hard time at first thinking of how this would really be useful to me as an elementary school teacher, but really I have realized that I have to be the expert on everything, so it will be a good resource to me, and through me to my studendts, instead of directly to my students.
I also think that distance education is really important because we never know with technology going the way its going, when we as teachers are going to be responsible for doing a distance education course for students.

No comments: